Jungle Maps – The Sims 4 Guide
The jungle of Selvadorada never changes; the same routes will lead to the same places no matter how many families visit and how often they return. The path to
How To Collect Crystals In The Sims 4 | Collection Guide
A collection guide revealing how to collect crystals in The Sims 4. There are 24 to collect, including twenty from the base game, and an additional two from each of the Get To Work expansion pack and the Jungle Adventure game pack. Please like and comment, and Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2ZM0L4z
To collect crystals in The Sims 4, you’ll want to look around the world for rock mounds with gems sticking out of them and dig them up.
If you have the Get To Work expansion pack, then many more ways become available. Entering into the Scientist career, sims will find crystal mounds around the work lot, and can ask co workers for crystals too. Sims can also analyse crystals on the chemical analyser to gain more crystals.
At level 10 rocket science with the wormhole generator upgrade added to a completed space ship, sims can travel to Sixam and collect crystals here easily too.
With the Jungle Adventure game pack, sims can get crystals by clearing vines and completing scenarios.
If sims have the Realm of Magic game pack, then a range of crystals will go on sale at Caster’s Alley.
Finally you can gift sims crystals to help them with their collection if you have The Sims 4 Seasons installed.
11 Helpful Jungle Adventure Tips And Tricks | The Sims 4 Guide
A guide detailing 11 tips and tricks to help make adventuring in the jungle within The Sims 4 easy. You will need The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure game pack installed to be able to explore the Selvadorada jungle. Please like and comment, and Subscribe here: https://bit.ly/2ZM0L4h
Guide to the basics exploring the jungle: https://youtu.be/TRbIlUSwAk8
The 11 Tips and Tricks:
1. Knowing the direct path to the temple. From the Belomisa Trailhead, enter the jungle, go directly along the long stretch, over the bridge, and and cut through the vines. Now you’re at a section of the jungle that has four gates and you’ll want to go through the North East gate, which can also be referred to as the third gate from the left, or the most central gate in the area.
2. Stock up on supplies at the marketplace before you start and try growing some foods like avocado’s and banana’s to help your sim with their needs as they adventure.
3. Train to level 5 Selvadoradian culture. This will help you access the secret store and avoid various bugs in the jungle. An easy way to do this is to continually view the Statue of Madre Cosecha.
4. Always go for the prize in text journeys. It can seriously pay off.
5. If you come across a tree of emotions (or two) pick them. Their berries are helpful for the Pressure/Emotion Plate traps
6. Train your sims skills to make examining traps more effective.
— Tall pillars with four = Fitness Skill
— Three block pillars that spin = Logic Skill
— Bowl offerings = Archaeology Skill
— Face totems = Charisma Skill
— Skeletons = Handiness Skill
— Pressure/emotion plates = Selvadoradian Culture
7. Look out for and study grouped historical artworks for an archaeology skill boost
8. For more treasure at level 4 archaeology you can survey for dig piles, and then at level six you can establish excavation sites on them to help you get some more treasure.
9. Be aware of aspirations. The Jungle Explorer aspiration award called treasure hunter in particular will increase the loot from chests by a hefty amount.
10. Try and get your hands on a rare Balampsaloth Death Relic, which can turn your sim into a skeleton for a period of time. As a skeleton their energy, hygiene, bladder and hunger skills will not decay making adventuring a breeze.
11. Know how to get an antidote for if your sim is poisoned. For this they can trade ancient bone dust (gained from adventuring) for it by chatting to locals, or even buy it outright from a computer for 1,000 simoleons.
UNLOCKED ALL PATHS!! || Jungle Adventure #5 || The Sims 4 – Chan Sisters
WE FINALLY OPENED ALL THE PATHS We needed to go home and back again to Selvadorada. A total of 3x to get this path to open up!
Enjoy the Let’s Play
Visit me & my friend’s Tumblr Group (we share our collab projects here!)
// Find me at //
Origin ID : littlechiriyo
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/littlechiriyo/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/littlechiriyo
Tumblr : https://littlechiriyo.tumblr.com/
Website : https://littlemisschiriyo.com
// I used no copyright music & The Sims 4 Ost //
➽ Song I use for opening
◾️ Song: Tropical Paradise – by Sasha Grey.
Music provided by AShamaluevMusic.
Music Link: https://youtu.be/OCJeXmqEmRg